Sami Mittens - Norwegian Design
LEARN TO KNIT THESE BEAUTIFUL TRADITIONAL SAMI MITTENS from Kautokeino, Norway!
This course includes the Norwegian Design only.
SIGN UP - AND START KNITTING!!
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Patterns and chart for the Norwegian design, ladies size
- Instructions on how to easily adjust to men size mittens
- Complete video tutorials on everything you need to know/do to knit these mittens, you can basically knit a long with the videos
- A 10% DISCOUNT CODE FOR THE YARN - this is sent to you in an email after you have signed up
- Easy access to the teacher (Kristin) both by email and in the Facebook Group - you`ll never get stuck
- LIFETIME ACCESS
- LOG IN ANYTIME, FROM ANYWHERE
These mittens are knitted with Sandnes Sisu yarn, but you may use substitute yarn as long as the gauge is correct.
Composition Sisu Yarn: 80% Wool 20% Polyamide
Yarn Weight: 3 Ply
Yarn Ball Weight: 50 grams
Yarn Meterage/Yardage: 175 metres
Tension/Gauge: 27 sts on 10 cm
Recommended Needles: 2.5-3 mm/US 1 - 2/ UK 13 - 11
YARDAGE FOR THESE MITTENS: 50 GRAMS/1 BALL OF EACH COLOR. More info after sign up!