Sami Mittens - Both Designs
LEARN TO KNIT THESE BEAUTIFUL TRADITIONAL SAMI MTTENS!
This course includes BOTH designs!
The colorful mittens (left) originates from the Swedish part of the Sami Culture, specifically from Gällivare.
The Norwegian Sami Mittens (right) originates from Kautokeino.
THE COURSE STARTS MONDAY JANUARY 7TH 2019 - SIGN UP NOW, AND GET INFO ON YARN, NEEDLES AND MORE!
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Patterns and chart for both designs, ladies size
- Instructions on how to easily adjust to men size mittens
- Complete video tutorials on everything you need to know/do to knit these mittens, you can basically knit a long with the videos
- A 10% DISCOUNT CODE FOR THE YARN - this is sent to you in an email after you have signed up
- Easy access to the teacher (Kristin) both by email and in the Facebook Group - you`ll never get stuck
- LIFETIME ACCESS
- LOG IN ANYTIME, FROM ANYWHERE
These mittens are knitted with Sandnes Sisu yarn, and you`ll get 10% discount (The Discount Code is sent out by email after you sign up):
Composition: 80% Wool 20% Polyamide
Yarn Weight: 3 Ply
Yarn Ball Weight: 50 grams
Yarn Meterage/Yardage: 175 metres
Tension/Gauge: 27 sts on 10 cm
Recommended Needles: 2.5-3 mm/US 1 - 2/ UK 13 - 11
PLEASE NOTE: The suggested yellow and green yarn for the Swedish SAMI MITTENS will be a "softer color" than the photo, because the brighter colors have been discontinued.